I am honored and humbled to take on the presidential position for our society. John and his predecessors leave large shoes to fill even in the best of times. This is not the best of times!Read More
Month: August 2020
One year ago, the Meeting Program Committee was strategizing the 2020 World Congress and very few of us could ever have imagined the world as it is set today. The SARS-CoV2 pandemic has presented tremendous hardship for many people and has challenged every aspect of our lives as we work to resolve its path.Read More
The 2020 Planning Committee acknowledges the contributions and donations received from the following organizations and individuals for their support of the 2020 World Congress on In Vitro Biology.Read More
The Society for In Vitro Biology established the Fellow Award to recognize outstanding professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of in vitro biology and demonstrated service to the Society. The Society for In Vitro Biology honored Mr. Michael Dame, Dr. Lucy EJ Lee and Dr. William Gordon-Kamm with Fellow Awards at the 2020 World Congress on In Vitro Biology.Read More
- This year, we are planning on a live meeting! I am so eager to be able to see you all without the framing of a ...
- We are (more than) pleased to announce that our annual meeting is going to be an in-person event at the Town and Country Hotel in ...
- We are only 3 months away from getting to see each other again face-to-face in San Diego for our annual meeting from June 4 – ...
- The 2022 – 2024 elections are complete. All elected members will take office beginning at the SIVB Annual Meeting in June 2022 in San Diego.
- Many 2021 Distinguished Service Award award recipients are recognized for their ability to face the unique set of challenges that the continued pandemic put on ...
- We highlight Greg Gocal’s research into gene editing in this issue’s Journal Highlights.
- Stay up-to-date with some SIVB Members and explore some ExPlants news in this issue.
- Welcome New SIVB Members! Give a warm welcome to the new Society for In Vitro Biology members who joined in the past few months!
The In Vitro Report accepts submissions from members or interested scientists. Submissions must include author’s name, address, phone, or other number where you can be reached. For additional information regarding submissions to In Vitro Report, contact Sylvia A. Mitchell or Michael J. Fay, Editors-in-Chief, by phone or email or contact the SIVB office.