Dear Friends, I am writing my last president’s letter in April 2020. 2020 will stand out as a banner year for challenges to the SIVB.Read More
Month: June 2020
We find ourselves in a profoundly changing world as we learn to adapt to nature’s presented threat, the SARS-CoV2 virus.Read More
It is with great sadness that the SIVB board made the decision to cancel this year’s in person meeting of the SIVB. As a long-time member – and as president elect! – the annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year!Read More
You’ve heard the SIVB talking about transitioning this year’s event to a Virtual Pre-recorded meeting, but what does it mean? And how can you participate? This year’s SIVB Annual Meeting will be unprecedented as we will not see each other face-to-face.Read More
The Society for In Vitro Biology established the Fellow Award to recognize outstanding professionals who have made significant contributions to the field of in vitro biology and demonstrated service to the Society. The Society for In Vitro Biology honored Dr. Jeffrey Adelberg and Dr. Neal Stewart with Fellow AwardsRead More
- This year, we are planning on a live meeting! I am so eager to be able to see you all without the framing of a ...
- We are (more than) pleased to announce that our annual meeting is going to be an in-person event at the Town and Country Hotel in ...
- We are only 3 months away from getting to see each other again face-to-face in San Diego for our annual meeting from June 4 – ...
- The 2022 – 2024 elections are complete. All elected members will take office beginning at the SIVB Annual Meeting in June 2022 in San Diego.
- Many 2021 Distinguished Service Award award recipients are recognized for their ability to face the unique set of challenges that the continued pandemic put on ...
- We highlight Greg Gocal’s research into gene editing in this issue’s Journal Highlights.
- Stay up-to-date with some SIVB Members and explore some ExPlants news in this issue.
- Welcome New SIVB Members! Give a warm welcome to the new Society for In Vitro Biology members who joined in the past few months!
The In Vitro Report accepts submissions from members or interested scientists. Submissions must include author’s name, address, phone, or other number where you can be reached. For additional information regarding submissions to In Vitro Report, contact Sylvia A. Mitchell or Michael J. Fay, Editors-in-Chief, by phone or email or contact the SIVB office.
IVR Archives by Date
June 10, 2023 - June 14, 2023