Month: March 2015
- This year, we are planning on a live meeting! I am so eager to be able to see you all without the framing of a ...
- We are (more than) pleased to announce that our annual meeting is going to be an in-person event at the Town and Country Hotel in ...
- We are only 3 months away from getting to see each other again face-to-face in San Diego for our annual meeting from June 4 – ...
- The 2022 – 2024 elections are complete. All elected members will take office beginning at the SIVB Annual Meeting in June 2022 in San Diego.
- Many 2021 Distinguished Service Award award recipients are recognized for their ability to face the unique set of challenges that the continued pandemic put on ...
- We highlight Greg Gocal’s research into gene editing in this issue’s Journal Highlights.
- Stay up-to-date with some SIVB Members and explore some ExPlants news in this issue.
- Welcome New SIVB Members! Give a warm welcome to the new Society for In Vitro Biology members who joined in the past few months!
The In Vitro Report accepts submissions from members or interested scientists. Submissions must include author’s name, address, phone, or other number where you can be reached. For additional information regarding submissions to In Vitro Report, contact Sylvia A. Mitchell or Michael J. Fay, Editors-in-Chief, by phone or email or contact the SIVB office.
IVR Archives by Date
June 10, 2023 - June 14, 2023