2013 In Vitro Biology Meeting
Join SIVB as we return to the East Coast! The 2013 In Vitro Biology Meeting will be held from June 15 – June 19, 2013 in Providence, Rhode Island at the Rhode Island Conference Center and The Omni Providence. This is the first time SIVB has visited New England since 1973 and you won’t want to miss this opportunity! This international meeting’s program will focus on issues pertinent to plant and animal research and will give participants a unique learning experience on cell culture and biotechnology.
Top Reasons to
2013 In Vitro Biology Meeting
- Talk one-on-one with renowned scientists who have shaped the science you use today.
- Attend keynote and plenary symposia, joint symposia and workshops where the latest research in Plant Biotechnology and In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences is presented.
- Present your research during contributed paper and poster sessions.
- Enjoy this unique opportunity to make new friends, create new connections and take home new knowledge to inspire your scientific pursuits!
- Explore the Creative Capital of New England, Providence, Rhode Island!
Network with Leading Scientists
While Providence is an eclectic city with great social and cultural opportunities, the most important reason for attending SIVB’s Annual Meeting is the science. Join us and network with scientific colleagues, share your scientific and personal accomplishments and view the most exciting, cutting edge research in the broad arena of in vitro sciences and biotechnology. You also have the opportunity to present your research during the contributed paper and poster sessions.
Learn from the Experts
in an Intimate Setting
If you have ever attended an SIVB Annual Meeting, you appreciate both the intimacy and high quality science that are the focus of these events. Sit and talk one-on-one with leading experts who have shaped the science you use today. Then attend scientific sessions where they will present their latest research in Plant Biotechnology and In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences during keynote and plenary symposia, symposia and workshops. This is a unique opportunity to make new friends, create new connections and take home new knowledge to inspire your scientific pursuits.
Interested in Participating?
Scientists, sponsors, and exhibitors interested in participating in the 2013 Meeting are asked to contact:
- 2013 Program Chair, J. Denry Sato (email@example.com)
- 2013 Program Co-Chair, T. Michael Spencer (Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org)
or the specific Section Program Chairs:
- 2013 In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences Program Chair, Addy Alt-Holland (email@example.com)
- 2013 Plant Biotechnology Program Chair,Zeng-Yu Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2013 Student and Education Program Chairs, Kerri Neugebauer (email@example.com), Jessica L. Rupp (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Sylvia A. Mitchell (email@example.com)
Important Meeting Dates:
|Hotel Reservations:||May 7, 2013|
|Advanced Registration||May 14, 2013|
For Information about volunteer opportunities at the 2013 Meeting, please click here.